American Truck Simulator Download For PC

A

amiremi

PG Coin
American Truck Simulator is a simulator game developed and published by SCS software. It was announced in development in September 2013 and presented at E3 2015. It was released on February 2, 2016, for Microsoft Windows, Linux and MacOS. The Stuck Simulator USA game is the parallel continuation of Euro -Truck Simulator 2, the 18 -wheel -spiritual successor and the third episode of the series of Truck simulators.

American Truck Simulator game enables players to drive a large number of different trucks in a realistic representation of the United States that offers loads with different destinations. The game includes a wide range of brands and truck models, including well-known American brands such as Kenworth and Peterbilt. Players can personalize their trucks with a variety of different parts and accessories such as engines, transmissions and painting work.

The playing card is based on real locations and includes cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Denver. The game also includes a variety of different types of streets, including highways, rural roads and city roads.

P

Pastux50

PG Coin
I've never played this game, but I'm thinking of downloading it and trying it out

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny