Develop Move to Earn Gaming platform with Us

N

NavishTimkhan

PG Coin
What is M2E?

Move to Earn Games ( move to earn crypto or move to earn NFTs) are the fitness game's direct you to reward players with cryptocurrency or other assets through just doing some workout. These games use some technology to track players' movements, so you can literally earn just by doing your normal fitness routine.

For Example, the Move-to-earn app like STEPN lets its users earn crypto for walking, jogging, or running. Users must buy NFT sneakers that offer differing returns while exercising.
move-to-earn-game-development.jpg
Gamesdapp - M2E Game Development Company provides Move To Earn Game Development Services & Solutions. We build the M2E Gaming App or M2E Gaming Website as per the client's requirements.

M2E came up with the tagline to motivate users to make a healthier life through the combination of Finance & Fitness apps. Move to earn gaming platform is perfectly used in this pandemic situation to avoid the attack of covid.

The Move-to-Earn Games that we developed for you with help of our fintech development team.

If you are interested to create any type of physical app through the current m2e concept, get back your investment thrice.

Feature of Our M2E Game Development Service:

• Goal Setting
  • GPS support
  • Smart Watch Integration
  • Dashboard
  • Marketplace Integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Security

For more information visit Our Site: https://bit.ly/3yesU5z

Contact Us:

Call/Whatsapp: 9442164862
Telegram: Gamesdapp

A

alexnick

PG Coin
The gaming industry is quickly becoming one of the most profitable industries in the world. In 2017, it generated $116 billion in revenue, and it is expected to reach $128 billion by 2020. With all this success, it's no surprise that many companies are trying to get into the game.
I went to a game platform development company IWanta.tech: Software Development Company and I can say with confidence that they are the best in their industry, as I have had to deal with many developers. Now we are in the final stages of developing a fantastic game using the most advanced technology.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny