Games too sharp, grainy, or crispy?

C

calbgreenbeane

PG Coin
Hi! I'm having a strange issue. Maybe it's not super strange, but I've never dealt with something like this before in my 15+ years of PC gaming.
Every game I play lately is just way too sharp and grainy...I've been calling it crispy. It's most obvious on blades of grass, like in Hogwarts. Like I said though, it's the same in every game I play, including Resi 4 Remake, The Last Of Us, Cyberpunk, God of War, etc.
While trying to take the screenshots, though, I did notice something that will probably help someone give me a super easy answer. The issue is only when the game window is focused! When I pressed the Windows key, making the game window unfocused, it looked perfect and wasn't too sharp, grainy, or crispy at all.
I do use Nvidia Control Panel for my RTX 4080 to mess with things sometimes, so maybe the issue lies in there. I don't use any other programs that may mess with graphical/video settings, other than maybe GeForce Experience to update my GPU.
Here's an imgur link showing what I'm talking about. I'm sorry these pics aren't screenshots, I tried doing that and didn't see any difference, so I had to take pics with my phone.

C

calbgreenbeane

PG Coin
Never mind! I found out this issue can be fixed in Nvidia Control Panel! Click Manage 3D Settings and change Image Scaling to Off. No clue why I had this on with a 4080, but it looks wonderful now.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,092 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,917 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• C