How many people use the Metaverse?

J

James Anders

PG Coin
While still in its fledgling stages, the Metaverse is already garnering a lot of attention and hype. And for good reason! The Metaverse may just revolutionize networking as we know it, connecting the global community even further! Around 74% of US adults are absolutely on board with jumping into the Metaverse. They feel that the Metaverse could let them experience things they cannot in physical reality, connect with people all over the world, or simply escape the real world for a moment. That perhaps may explain why 25% of people are projected to spend at least an hour per day in the Metaverse. Already, many people spend time in the Metaverse with the help of play-to-earn NFT gaming marketplaces. With this being the case, it is inevitable that the Metaverse will continue to grow in order to cater to the needs of its users.

M

mrainm

PG Coin
The metaverse is a virtual reality world that can be used by anyone with a virtual reality headset. It consists of many different worlds called domains. These domains are created and designed by people just like you, and they can be anything from your own home to the surface of Mars.

This means that the possibilities are endless when it comes to what you can create in the metaverse
servreality.com

L

LleN_B0

PG Coin
I do not know anyone in my environment who could explain to me what the metaverse is

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,243 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,872 PG Coin
I
informupdate
5,927 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,735 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,824 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin
AbirSteve
AbirSteve
3,200 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.