How To Export Google Contact to vCard?

A

alexwane

PG Coin
A comma-separated value is a CSV file that keeps your data in a table format and is easily accessed by spreadsheet applications like Open Office, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets. Any email client like Gmail, Yahoo, and Microsoft Outlook provides an option for their users to convert contacts to any file format. I am trying to solve your question in the form of a CSV to vCard Converter Software. I know you are in a situation where your first contact only shows up and the other contacts disappear, so you can try his incredible function of scanning and mapping. The scanning mechanism is fast and gives a quick scan in a few seconds. The application gives full control of using the mapping function to select one or multiple CSV files to export into VCF format in a few clicks without any interruptions and save each converted CSV file in a dedicated location on the user's desktop. The utility interface is easy to use, has a user-friendly interface, and supports all the latest Windows operating systems.

Last edited:
L

lunasparkle

PG Coin
The best tools can be used right now to convert comma-separated values (.csv) to VCF format. Most users end up importing their contacts into Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, and other services after converting them from CSV to VCF formats. Though you can find other options online, I recommend using the OSTtoPSTAPP CSV to VCF Exporter Tool. Multiple CSV contact files can be converted to VCF format with this tool without deleting a single file. Its scanning features are easy to utilize. The tool's scanning options are adequate for swiftly scanning any type of data, including contact numbers, email addresses, and home addresses. With only a few clicks, this tool gives you total control over converting big, single CSV files to the VCF format. You can test out every feature of the program using the free demo version.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

L
legitinfoblog
22,476 PG Coin
P
poojanegi
15,184 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
11,932 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
7,092 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
G
giaidauinfo
5,210 PG Coin
O
OliviaXavier
5,041 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,816 PG Coin
F
Foplips00
4,749 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,354 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• K