- PG Coin
Idle games, also known as incremental games or clicker games, are a genre of video games characterized by their low-intensity and often passive gameplay. These games typically involve minimal player interaction, where you can make progress or earn rewards without constant active input. Here are a few examples of idle games:
- Cookie Clicker: In Cookie Clicker, you click on a giant cookie to produce cookies. As you accumulate more cookies, you can spend them on upgrades and automate the cookie production process.
- AdVenture Capitalist: This game simulates the life of a business tycoon. You start with a lemonade stand and gradually expand your empire by buying various businesses and maximizing profits.
- Clicker Heroes: Clicker Heroes is an RPG-inspired idle game where you recruit heroes to defeat monsters by clicking or through automatic progression. You level up your heroes and earn gold to advance.
- Realm Grinder: In Realm Grinder, you choose a faction and manage resources to build and expand your realm. It involves strategic decisions and a variety of upgrades.
- Trimps: Trimps combines idle and strategy elements. You manage a group of "trimps" to gather resources, defeat enemies, and explore different zones.
- Soda Dungeon: In Soda Dungeon, you recruit adventurers to explore dungeons and collect loot. The game continues even when you're not actively playing, making it a true idle experience.
- Universal Paperclips: This unique idle game starts you off as an AI tasked with making paperclips. It evolves into a complex and thought-provoking simulation.
- Idle Miner Tycoon: In this game, you manage a mining empire. You hire workers, upgrade mining equipment, and expand your operations to maximize profits.
- AFK Arena: AFK Arena is an idle RPG where your heroes fight battles automatically. You collect heroes, equip them, and strategize for various challenges.
- Spaceplan: Spaceplan combines an idle game with a sci-fi narrative. You launch probes into space, generate resources, and explore the cosmos.