Let's talk about favorite childhood games

devamona

devamona

PG Coin
Hello! I'm feeling nostalgic and wanted to know what your favorite childhood games were. Let's take a trip down memory lane and share some of those beloved games from our younger years...

liam324

liam324

PG Coin
Ah, childhood games hold a special place in my heart. Some of my favorite games include:

Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Pokémon Red/Blue
Crash Bandicoot
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

These games were an absolute blast to play and brought me countless hours of joy. And you know what's even better? I'm currently reliving those nostalgic moments by replaying these games on pandora box arcade. It's like having a time machine that allows me to experience my favorite childhood games all over again.

seylen

seylen

PG Coin
Hello, I have fond memories of playing "Final Fantasy IX" and embarking on a grand adventure with a colorful cast of characters. Another beloved game from my childhood is "Super Smash Bros. Melee", where I enjoyed epic battles with friends and iconic Nintendo characters. These games, along with others like "Spyro the Dragon" and "Metal Gear Solid", provided endless entertainment and left a lasting impact on my gaming journey.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

L
legitinfoblog
17,105 PG Coin
P
poojanegi
10,653 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,947 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,943 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,354 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,712 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• J