Mass Effect: On This N7 Day, My True Love Gave to Me… A New Teaser Image

Squid

Squid

PG Coin
It’s been eleven months since BioWare released that provocative teaser trailer for a future, still-unnamed Mass Effect title. Since today is November 7th — or N7 day for Mass Effect fans — the developer published a tweet with some new artwork that invites much speculation on the future of the series:

We have another #N7Day surprise for you from the team working on the next Mass Effect.
👀

Thank you all for being the best fans in the world! pic.twitter.com/kUwASGJhcx

— Mass Effect (@masseffect) November 7, 2021

We’ve also included the complete image below, so get your speculatin’ hats on! Personally, I am very much a Mass Effect newbie, having only played about 1.1 of the trilogy thus far. But even I can recognize the suggestion of a Geth when I see one, and it’s right there to make us wonder why. IGN’s Adam Bankhurst has some major thoughts on what this image means and how it may or may not tie into the original trilogy and Mass Effect 3‘s Geth character, Legion.

Beyond the Geth-like crater that dominates the artwork, we can vaguely make out the crew who have stepped outside the ship (itself marked “SFX”), with two humanoids, one very much a Krogan, and perhaps even a Turian?

Take a look below, and let us know what you see and what you think! What do you hope to see in the next Mass Effect title?

Mass Effect Will Continue artwork of an overhead view of a spaceship and tiny crewmembers on a dusty planet, with a Geth-shaped crater as the focal point.

Source: IGN

Continue reading...

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny