Office 365 Backup and Restore

rajp21

rajp21

PG Coin
Want a tool to migrate your Office 365 mailbox emails then use The Sysinfo Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool it is termed as the best choice, as it is a 100% secure tool for the conversion of the Office mailbox emails into a local drive or the other Email clients, the tool supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & earlier versions. The tool is competent enough to export all mailbox items like emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks into Gmail, AOL, IMAP, etc. Some other features of the tool are:
  • Backup Office 365 Mailbox items like emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
  • Migrate Office 365 emails to other different email clients.
  • Shows an enhanced preview of the mailbox folders of the O365 account.
  • The tool can download Office 365 mailbox emails PDF, DOC, DOCX, and PNG.

angelicagracious

angelicagracious

PG Coin
Thanks for the solution. It was a great tool to backup the entire Office 365 mailbox. With this tool's help, I could back up all the emails and attachments from my Office 365 mailbox. This tool is very easy to use and does not require any technical guidance during the process. Also, you can try another best solution i.e. MailConverterTools Office 365 Backup Tool for seamless backup of Office 365 emails.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

L
legitinfoblog
22,476 PG Coin
P
poojanegi
12,894 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
9,843 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
7,022 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,354 PG Coin
G
giaidauinfo
3,894 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,714 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• A
  • J
  • mysquegg
  • Zoeypenelope