PC Requirements for God of War Game which comes to PC by January 14, 2022

pcgame

pcgame

Administrator
Staff member
PG Coin
PC Requirements for God of War Game.jpg

PlayStation has announced the system requirement for God of War, God of War is available on PS4 and comes to PC on January 14, 2022.

God of War's PC requirements is typical for what it is, being a three-year-old game that definitely gave the PS4 a run for its money. Santa Monica describes the PC specs for five different gameplay modes: Minimum, Recommended, High, Performance, and Ultra.

To run God of War on Recommended requires at least either an Nvidia GTX 1060 (6 GB) or an AMD RX 570 (4 GB) GPU, a CPU that's at least an Intel i5-6600k (4 core 3.5 GHz) or an AMD Ryzen 5 2400X (4 core 3.6 GHz), 8 GB of DDR RAM, and 70 GB of SSD storage. By comparison, Halo Infinite for PC recommends an Nvidia RTX 2070 or Radeon RX 5700 XT for the GPU, and an Intel i7-9700k or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X for the CPU.

Running God of War on Ultra requires a demanding rig featuring some of the strongest (and most expensive) components available. Players looking to play it on Ultra need at least an Nvidia RTX 3080 (10 GB) or AMD Rx 6800 XT (16 GB) GPU, and Intel i9-9900k (8 core 3.6 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 core 3.5 GHz).

Santa Monica also released the God of War PC features trailer, going over some of the biggest technological enhancements available in the port, like Nvidia DLSS AI Performance Boost, and AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution amongst other more general improvements.

Importantly, it appears that whatever the rig, most players should be able to enjoy God of War on their PC. With recommended requirements that come just under the recommendations for a big release game like Halo Infinite, even if one's computer is a bit older, chances are it should still be able to play God of War. Being one of the greatest games that came out on the PS4, this is an opportunity for so many people to play God of War who haven't before that they truly shouldn't miss.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,243 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,877 PG Coin
I
informupdate
5,927 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,735 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,824 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin
AbirSteve
AbirSteve
3,200 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.