Peg E Prize Drop - One Strategy

J

Jimekalmiya

PG Coin
There are lots of YouTube videos and such that discuss different strategies for playing PEG-E. In general I think many of these videos are more accurate than some other Monopoly Go tutorials. Most of them tell you what to do, but not why. I am going to tell you one of the strategies, the one I use, and also how I think it works internally. I will then tell you a slight variation that I think would be better, but that I have not tried.

There are two bumpers and three reward settings: Token / Dice / Cash.

There are two ways to get rewards from Prize Drop​

1. Strike a bumper
2. Drop a token in the slots at the bottom of prize drop. This gives you cash, which is also points toward the bottom rewards.
The bumper rewards are trivial in comparison to the bottom rewards, so you should mostly focus on the bottom rewards. However, I will discuss both.
You should build up at least a few hundred tokens before you drop any. This is important because you need to initialize your game (I will explain this in a minute).

How to Get the Most From Bumper Rewards​

• Initialize your bumpers. Set your multiplier to 3 or 5 and drop tokens until you get the right bumper to be a token bumper and the left bumper to be a cash bumper.
  • Now, set your multiplier to 30. Drop until you get below 30 tokens, and then DO NOT drop again. If you do, it will adjust your multiplier below 30 and then drop and this will mess up your bumpers, so you will have to go through the initialization process again.

Why the Above Bumper Rules Work​

• Why do you set your right bumper to tokens?
    • Tokens are your best currency in this world. They are the things that falls into the bottom slots for larger rewards. You put your right bumper as token, because it will be most often hit.
  • Why do you set your left bumper to cash if dice is the second most valuable currency? Why don't we set it to dice?
    • It's all about the right bumper. Most of our strikes will hit the right bumper. Remember, the right bumper is set to token. However, when you hit bumpers, they cycle. So, if you are using a five multiplier, for example, and the right bumper is tokens and the left bumper is cash, and you keep hitting the right bumper it will cycle away from tokens. No two bumpers can be the same, so it cannot cycle to cash. It must cycle to dice, the only thing left. We want this behavior. We don't want it to cycle to cash because we like dice better. We want the right bumper to give us tokens first, then when it cycles, dice, and then when it cycles back, tokens again.
  • Why do we set our multiplier to 30? When you set your multiplier to 30, the bumpers still cycle, but they always cycle back to to where they started. It looks like it did not cycle, but it did. With every strike you will see your dice count go up if you look at the top of the robot. Therefore,
    • When I hit the right bumper, it cycles from tokens to dice and back to tokens. Every strike earns us both token and dice, but never cash. Remember, this is the bumper we usually strike.
    • When we hit the left bumper, it cycles to dice also, because that is the only thing left, and then back to cash.
    • Therefore every strike earns us dice. If either of the bumpers were dice already, then only one strike would earn dice.
  • NOTE: For this reason I believe we may want to consider setting the right bumper to dice and the left bumper to cash. Then every strike would earn us tokens, which sounds better, but I have never tested it.

Choosing Which Button to Push​

You should always hit the fourth wedge at the top. If you do this, you maximize your chances of hitting the right bumper, and the right bumper is the one you want to hit.

Bottom Rewards​

For the bottom, I don't have a clearly defined strategy other than hitting button four. For me, that is the strategy.

For more info, please visit U4gm. Also, you can buy stickers here - u4gm.com/monopoly-go-stickers. 100% legal and dont forget to use code "Mods" for 5% off now!

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

L
legitinfoblog
22,476 PG Coin
P
poojanegi
15,184 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
11,927 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
7,082 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
G
giaidauinfo
4,969 PG Coin
F
Foplips00
4,822 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,816 PG Coin
O
OliviaXavier
4,742 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,354 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• Nbrino