PowerWash Simulator; Knockout City review – let us spray

Faceyak

Faceyak

PG Coin
FuturLab; Windows/Velan; various platforms
There’s sublime fun in jet-cleaning a town, and a dodgeball-themed knockout contest has one eye on the Olympics

A few years ago, on a disorientatingly out-of-character whim, I hired an industrial jet-wash. What, precisely, I needed to clean so urgently, or indeed so extravagantly, now escapes me but the experience left an indelible impression. I can still feel the forceful pushback of the stream, the pizza-slice-shaped splay of the jet, and the delicious way the sweep of high-speed water left a pristine swipe on the patio stone. Everything the jet-wash touched was brightly restored, as if the stream contained not mere water, but a kind of time-travel serum. I had the machine for the entire weekend, and became absolutely carried away, until I was sweeping Yangtzes of filthy run-off water into the road, my clothes covered in decades of loosened sediment. I felt unduly proud of my restorative busywork until a pair of teenagers passed. Nodding in my direction, one remarked to the other: “Now that is a shit job.”

Joke’s on you, I thought: this isn’t my actual job. Unfortunately, writing about video games is my actual job: enter PowerWash Simulator, a game in which you use an industrial jet-wash to clean your town. It’s all pleasingly straightforward: here’s a filthy thing, wash it. Your first specimen is a mucky van that, once restored, provides transport to new jobs. You have a variety of nozzles (from the weakly sweeping to the laser-focused), and you’re free to wander around the vehicle, squat the better to dig into the cracks and crevices, and position a stepladder.

Continue reading...

Continue reading...

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,842 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,907 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,957 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.