Subjective review of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

noahdino91

noahdino91

PG Coin
Hello everyone! I'd like to tell you about my experience playing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. I was a huge fan of the original "Mass Effect", which I bought a long time ago on wyrel, and I was very happy when this remastered version was announced.

I will say right away that the updated graphics are impressive and make the game look fresh and modern. At the same time, all of the original elements that made the series so popular are retained.

One of the best aspects of the game is the quality of the dialogue and interaction with the characters. The choices you make affect the course of the game and create a unique experience for each player.

Of course, as with any game, "Mass Effect: Legendary Edition" has its flaws. Some of the visual elements may look a bit dated and the controls of some vehicles may be awkward.

Nevertheless, overall, I enjoyed the game and recommend it to anyone who loves science fiction, epic adventures, and fantasy worlds. If you haven't tried this game yet, I highly recommend you do so!

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,094 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,917 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• pratapnagar002