Tekken 7 vs Street Fighter V is a fantastic game for any fighting game fan

pcgame

pcgame

Administrator
Staff member
PG Coin

Tekken 7/Street Fighter V​

ss_0030a7c969ad251a3cf6a194309911c99cc994b5.600x338-900x506.jpg

Arcade fighting games are the lifeblood of many arcades, but you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home to enjoy them. Two classic arcade fighting game franchises—Tekken and Street Fighter—have been ported flawlessly to PC.

Tekken 7 is a more cinematic entry than Street Fighter but no less clean in it's mechanics. Built on performing long combos and having intricate knowledge of a character, Tekken 7 is a fantastic game for any fighting game fan.

Street Fighter V, on the other hand, is a purer arcade title. If you’ve played any Street Fighter game in the last two decades, you’ll find that character inputs in Street Fighter V range from similar to exactly the same. But the real appeal of the game comes from online, where you can battle it out with friends or rivals from across the globe.

Share your experience, which one do you enjoy most Tekken 7 or Street Fighter V

JungleHeart

JungleHeart

PG Coin
I love both, but I always have a hard time playing the Street Fighter games. For some reason I have better chances with 3D fighting games like Tekken or Soulcalibur.

That said though, I gotta admit, both are perfect and are at the top of their game. Now that SF 6 is announced, I hope Tekken follows suit and announces part 8 someday!

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,243 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,877 PG Coin
I
informupdate
5,927 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,735 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,824 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin
AbirSteve
AbirSteve
3,200 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.