The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me Revealed with Trailer

Squid

Squid

PG Coin
Bandai Namco recently revealed the fourth game in The Dark Pictures Anthology, titled The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me. Check out the announcement trailer.

The trailer for The Devil In Me shares the sense of filmic horror sensibility the series is known for. The narration in the trailer is menacing and this finale of the “first season” seems to wear Saw inspirations on its sleeve. One of the biggest aspects that can be gleaned from the trailer is that the narrator is an observer of sorts, likely stringing along the events of the new cast of characters. Still, it’s safe to say that the sense of player choice will be intact. Aside from this franchise, Supermassive Games also developed Until Dawn which set a bar that has yet to be met in terms of average critic and user ratings on Metacritic, so perhaps this new title will get more positive reception once released.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me is being developed for Xbox One, Xbox Series consoles, PlayStation 5 and PC currently with no release window. Take a look at the list of games on the official website and read our review of the most recent installment, The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes.

Continue reading...

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,891 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,957 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• S
  • S