Tourbillon Pharrell Williams RM 52-05

A

anyek

PG Coin
Tourbillon Pharrell Williams RM 52-05

Richard Mille has unveiled a new watch created in collaboration with singer, songwriter and producer Pharrell Williams.

Pharrell has long been a friend of Richard Mille, so the two decided to collaborate. The idea for the astronaut on the dial came from Pharrell, who said: “I have always been fascinated by looking up at the sky. What could be more inspiring than everything that has been and will be? Space, right in front of you. It's what you can see. It's before the Earth, before the solar system. It's going to be behind us, and there's nothing more meaningful than that. When I look up at the sky, I'm looking up God. I feel like I'm part of so many different parts of a whole. That's the alpha and the omega."

The dial depicts an astronaut on Mars, with the Earth reflected in the mirror. Each dial is first hand-carved out of the basic outline of the scene and then hand-painted in layers, similar to the Grand Feu, but differs in that the gradients of orange to red and blue to black are created by stacking layers and gradually increasing And formed. Number of firings at 850°C. In addition to enamellers and engravers, painters also painted details such as the spacesuit, which was made from grade 5 titanium and painted white.

The astronaut's helmet is also sculpted from grade 5 titanium and hand-painted using indestructible paint.

The two white gold elements on the helmet contain a black sapphire and two diamonds, recalling the floodlights that illuminate our surroundings.

The case adopts Richard Mille's iconic barrel shape and is made of brown metal ceramic, which combines the lightness of titanium with the hardness of ceramic. It consists of a metallic zirconium matrix and high-performance ceramics, which give the material a brown hue and a metallic reflective effect. The case is made of Carbon TPT®.

The hands on one side of the dial and the bridge on the case back are hollowed out, reminiscent of a rocket launch platform or satellite arm. The crown is based on the design of a rocket capsule, and the rubber around it has the contours of a rover tire. Surrounding the bridge are large inlays of blue aventurine glass that look right out of outer space.

luxury copy Watches

A

anyek

PG Coin
replica watches for sale

New Louis Vuitton x Rexhep Rexhepi LVRR-01 Chronographe à Sonnerie We bring you the latest news on the launch of a new Louis Vuitton partnership, the first of five, at a fun and exciting event in Santa Barbara we just attended. Here’s the first: Louis Vuitton x Rexhep Rexhepi LVRR-01 Chronographe à Sonnerie.

Following the announcement of the Louis Vuitton Independent Creative Watch Award in early 2023, Louis Vuitton has begun to launch a series of timepieces in collaboration with well-known independent watchmakers. The first project is the LVRR-01 Chronographe à Sonnerie launched by Atelier Akrivia in collaboration with Louis Vuitton. Watch Vuitton.

Embodying the essence of both brands, the LVRR-01 is a double-sided chronograph with a striking complication - a true statement in the watch industry - a tourbillon newly developed by Atelier Akrivia and its founder Rexhep Rexhepi The movement is powered by a redesigned Louis Vuitton Tambour case.

The basic concept of the LVRR-01 is reflected in the logo on the sapphire dial. From a distance, it appears to be a traditional logo, but a closer look reveals that the logo is a combination of two brand names, with "LV" subtly blended into "AKRIVIA." This is the first time in the history of Louis Vuitton that its logo has been combined with that of another brand.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,331 PG Coin
L
legitinfoblog
9,188 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,932 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,772 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,712 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• B
  • E
  • harpeetkaur501
  • rihanasharma69
  • V