Why play to earn games attract the huge audience?

W

william cooper

PG Coin
Play to earn game is currency changing the gaming world, by providing the in-game asserts to the player which contains a real-world value, this happens just because of the blockchain technology. P2E games fall under the category of game-fi technology.

In simple terms play to earn games are blockchain-based video games where the players gain rewards that have both virtual and real-world value. These rewards tend to be NFTs and cryptocurrencies. They can trade the reward for other assets or sell them for actual money in a marketplace

Maticz, the top-ranking Play to Earn Game Development Company helps you to develop a play-to-earn games platform integrated with fungible and non-fungible tokens. We have highly qualified experts who work on blockchain-based games.

J

Jahangir360bf

PG Coin
Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII--a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.

I have a youtube channel where I play various types of pc game click here

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,139 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,922 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,967 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• pratapnagar002