Chivalry 2 is the perfect package for anyone who is looking for the multiplayer game

R

rodeoneerer

PG Coin
Developed by Torn Banner Studios and published by Tripwire Interactive, Chivalry 2 is the sequel to the critical and financial success to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare which released back in 2012.

The battles mostly take part over some large maps. The landscapes are beautiful and varied as you move from Coliseums and castles to vast forests. Matches take usually 15-20 minutes and are objective based between two teams. Dozens of players are involved so the scale of the battlefield works well in Chivarly 2‘s favour. Despite the numbers, the objectives keep the crowd from being too strung out. Keeping everyone together really helps ensure the action feels constant and frenzied. It’s fun, violent and action-packed.

The objectives themselves are nothing particularly special or revolutionary. Push/prevent the siege towers/ramps/rams moving forward. Attack/hold this gatehouse/square/position. Kill/defend this prisoner/heir/important whoever. Destroy/defend this gate etc etc. The game is unapologetically simple in its approach, but its execution is very well handled. The overarching task you’re given is merely an excuse to mash two opposing massive forces against each other and provide a backdrop to the carnage that ensues.

Each class has differing weapons to use, war axes that can cause major damage to those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end, longswords which are incredibly balanced statistically, halberds with low damage but high range and so on. I never felt like a certain weapon was more powerful against me, as becoming good with a weapon is all about finding one that fits your play style. I always found myself picking off small groups of enemies with the War Axe, but knowingly leaving myself open to less damaging, but faster weapons.

It’s a polished experience with visuals that look detailed and performs smoothly. I’ve not seen any tell-tale server hitches or unusual movement from other players. If there’s lag, it’s not significant enough for me to notice. Even seeing other players spawn in from thin air is oddly swift. Haptic feedback is used occasionally when you’re on the move or pulling back your bow. Adaptive triggers show some resistance when your stamina is drained. I don’t think sound does much special but it’s nice to hear arrows swish by you and your comrades exertions in full voice.

To that end, the combat is visceral and has a real heft to it. Swinging an axe or a greatsword takes a significant wind-up time. Smashing into a shield or guarding against a ferocious strike feels heavy and impactful. It’s not as deep as something like For Honor, but it certainly has its own complexity and skill ceiling.

https://www.z2u.com/chivalry-2/boosting-service-4-12735 is a professional global game trading service platform. The reason for being professional is that we understand the rules of each game better, so as to avoid losses for both parties. The z2u team has a wealth of online trading experience, purely hand-made, and sufficient supply. We provide legal Chivalry 2 Boosting for sale.

A

AmberEvans

PG Coin
Read the detailed review published on this site if you are a student. Surely you will learn all the nuances of paper delegation and the secrets of writing services. Don't waste your time, guys!

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,957 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny