Need router that give good Download/upload speed without external antenna

N

novicefps

PG Coin
Hello,

I have to use an external antenna on the roof of house, without it I get 0 mbs download/upload speed. What I want to do is take down the antenna from the roof, so I'm looking for a router that will give good mbs download/upload speeds without needing the antenna on the roof. There must be a router like this on the market

W

wildcard-city

PG Coin
Hello, it seems like you're facing connectivity issues that require an external antenna for any download/upload speed. To resolve this, you should consider a high-performance router with advanced features such as improved signal strength, multiple antennas, and potentially mesh networking capabilities. Look for routers that support the latest Wi-Fi standards like Wi-Fi 6, as they can provide better speeds and coverage. Research routers with beamforming technology to focus signals where needed, reducing the reliance on external antennas. Also, explore options from reputable brands known for strong signal strength and reliability. Be sure to check reviews and consult with networking experts to find the best router for your specific needs.

S

Svetlanaomr

PG Coin
Прошу помощи ??
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.

J

JamesFinds

PG Coin
Ideally, you should look at the current router test where you currently reside, as it is difficult to answer such a question without other information. I currently have a Synology RT2600ac is a router that uses MU-MIMO and the latest 802.11ac wave 2 standard and provides speeds of up to 800 Mbps and 1733 Mbps in 2.4GHz and 5GHz respectively. The combined wireless throughput is 2.53 Gbps. It is ideal for homes and small offices as it offers comprehensive VPN solutions, enhanced security features and flexible media and file sharing functions. Of note is the Dual WAN, providing a total network throughput of 2 Gbps and with minimal performance loss. Notable for the company is the clientless WebVPN1 solution, which gives centralised access to the company's intranet and network resources. It is possible to log in easily and securely from anywhere using a browser. The Synology RT2600ac is equipped with a dual-core 1.7 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM at its disposal. In the chassis you will find something rarely found in other routers, namely an SD card reader (supports SDXV and SDHC). The Synology Router Manager (SRM) system makes the RT2600ac both easy to use and offers advanced customisation capabilities.

Last edited:

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,190 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,927 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,069 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.