Tap Titans 2 – It’s time for a re-review

Squid

Squid

PG Coin
tap_titans_2_banner.jpg

Tap Titans 2 is a game that doesn’t require any introduction whatsoever. I covered it back in April 2017 but the game has come a long way since then. It’s time for a re-review! There have been massive changes to pretty much all aspects of it. All of my old screenshots are pretty much useless at this point so it was only fair that I pick it back up to see what’s changed.

I wasn’t exaggerating though. They changed everything and discussing all the changes in a review post just doesn’t seem right. So let’s get back to the game at hand, is Tap Titans 2 worth playing now that it’s almost going to be two years old in a few months? Absolutely yes.

Here’s our original low quality post if you’re interested.

Android Play Store
iTunes Store

Tap Titans 2 is a much better than what it was when everything started. The hero skills system got a complete overhaul. Tournaments were rebalanced and matchmaking was improved tremendously. They even went ahead and added crafting to the game! I was not expecting the changes that were waiting for me. But perhaps the best change out of everything was to the artifact lottery system.

Why should I start playing it so late? Won’t I be far behind everyone else?​

Previously if you salvaged an artifact it was possible to get it again in your future rolls. This basically meant that you were wasting your diamonds and precious time. People were and still are restarting their runs just because they never received the book of shadows. The removal of a low tier salvaged artifact from the loot table means your diamonds are never wasted.

The game is also a lot more friendly to newbies now that players are no longer able to camp just at the edge of a tournament bracket. The game now matches you with players by calculating the maximum possible stage you could possibly achieve.

So we’d definitely recommend that you pick the game up even if it’s been around two years.

Screenshots​

The post Tap Titans 2 – It’s time for a re-review appeared first on Idle Games.

Continue reading...

J

johney12

PG Coin
Tap Titans 2, a game with significant improvements since my last review in April 2017, now boasts revamped hero skills, rebalanced tournaments, improved matchmaking, and the addition of crafting. Notably, the artifact lottery system underwent positive changes, making the game more player-friendly. The removal of salvaged artifacts from the loot table prevents wasted diamonds and time. New players benefit from improved matchmaking, eliminating camping advantages in tournaments. Despite its nearly two-year age, Tap Titans 2 remains worth playing, and I recommend giving it a try. Available on Android Play Store and iTunes Store.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny