What are the benefits of developing an NFT marketplace?

J

jhonmatthew

PG Coin
Developing an NFT marketplace offers numerous benefits. It enables creators to monetize their digital assets and reach a global audience, fostering a thriving creative ecosystem. Collectors can discover and purchase unique digital collectibles, promoting ownership and provenance. The platform generates revenue through transaction fees and royalties. NFT marketplaces also empower fractional ownership of valuable assets, create new investment opportunities, and strengthen the adoption of blockchain technology in various industries.

A

aslkmd

PG Coin
As part of my research on blockchain interoperability, I'm very interested in working hands-on with IRISnet. Connecting isolated blockchains is the key to widespread adoption and IRISnet's approach using their IBC protocol seems very promising. Getting access to IRIS RPC nodes would allow me to start developing basic Relayers to transfer tokens and data between IRISnet, Cosmos Hub, and other IBC-enabled zones. This firsthand experience will provide invaluable insights into real-world use cases and limitations.

H

Huberttus

PG Coin
Getting hands-on with IRISnet's IBC protocol will let me build basic Relayers for token and data transfer between IRISnet, Cosmos, etc. However, running my own full IRIS node would be complex. Instead, services like iris node provide easy API access to public IRIS nodes. I used them before when prototyping an app to transfer ATOM between Cosmos and Crypto.org Chain. The APIs were super easy to use. With getblock.io, I could focus on my relay logic rather than node ops. And their free tier was enough for initial testing and small projects. I'd recommend checking them out if you need IRIS RPC access.

Last edited:

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,190 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,927 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,069 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.