What is the best way to learn Artificial Intelligence for a beginner?

kavins

kavins

PG Coin
7 Best Online Courses to Learn Artificial Intelligence in 2023

There are many courses to learn Artificial Intelligence on the Internet, but most of them are boring or too technical, even for programmers with years of experience.

Since I always believe in simplicity and exciting stuff, I have only chosen a course that has the right mix of theory and practice. These are the courses that not only teach you how to build Artificial Intelligence but also inspire you to learn AI.

1. AI for Every One by Andrew Ng

Andrew Ng is one person who has inspired millions of developers about Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning through his classic machine learning courses.

He is also one of the founders of Blockchain development company my Coursera, the lead of Google Brain, Chief Scientist of Baidu, and instructor of the most popular Machine Learning course on the planet.

When Andrew Ng announced this course on Twitter, I knew this is something I must join, even though I have attended a couple of classes on Artificial Intelligence, I learned a lot from this course.

This course provides a comprehensive overview of what AI is and the meanings of various concepts being talked about in the context of Artificial Intelligence. It helps you to build your vocabulary so that you can discuss AI with fellow programmers and other people, both online and offline.

And, if you find Coursera courses useful, which they are because they are created by reputed companies like Google, IBM, Amazon, and the best universities around the world, I suggest you join the Coursera Plus, a subscription plan from.

This single subscription gives you unlimited access to their most popular courses, specialization, professional certificate, and guided projects. It cost around $399/year but its completely worth of your money as you get unlimited certificates.

Is Coursera Plus worth it

2. Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI:

This was the first course I took for learning Artificial Intelligence, and it was a brainer because I am a massive fan of instructor.

Having attended his in-depth learning course, I know how engaging it is, which is my primary requirement, given the complexity of the subject. I didn’t want to get bogged down by heavy use of Mathematics and Neural networks, instead, I wanted a course that can inspire me to learn more, and I must say, I wasn’t disappointed.

This course will teach you how to combine the power of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to create powerful AI for Real-World applications like creating AI to beat the game in Breakout, pass a level in Doom and create logic for self-driving cars.

best AI Course for beginners

The course material is really engaging and exciting, especially if you like games and if you haven’t attended any AI course before, I suggest you join this one. You won’t regret it.

Talking about social proof, more than 101,411 students have already enrolled in this course, and it has, on average, 4.4 ratings from 11,452 ratings, which is just phenomenal. A big thanks to Kirill Eremenko and his entire @superdatascience team for creating this awesome course.

3. The Beginner’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence in Unity.

This is another course I have taken on Udemy to learn about how to use AI in games. If you don’t know, Unity is one of the most popular game engines for developing all kinds of video games, and they are using AI to make games difficult depending upon the player’s caliber.

If you are a game designer or game developer and if your non-player characters lack drive and ambition, then you can join this course to learn how to make them more authentic and believable.

In this course, Penny, instructor of the course, reveals the most popular AI techniques used for creating believable character behavior in games using her internationally acclaimed teaching style and knowledge from over 25 years working with games, graphics, and has written two award-winning books on games AI.

Here is the link to join this course online —The Beginner’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence in Unity.

Throughout this course, you will follow along with hands-on workshops designed to teach you about the fundamental AI techniques used in today’s games. If you love video games and want to learn more about how AI is used there, this is the course for you.

4. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) Coursera

This is another fantastic course to learn about Artificial Intelligence in Coursera. In this course, you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts, and terms like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks.

You will also be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI, such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI.

You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini-project, and get a certificate after completing the project successfully. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone, whether you have a technical background or not.

best Coursera course to learn Artificial Intelligence

5. Artificial Intelligence for Business

This is another awesome course by Kirill Eremenko and his Super Data Science Team on how to solve real-world business problems with AI. If you are a business person or just curious how AI can help you then you should join this course.

The complex topic of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is presented the best it can without getting too technical. I highly recommend it to business professionals trying to improve their skillset and help their business use AI.

Talking about social proof, this course is trusted by more than 14,000 students and it has on average a 4.3 rating which is amazing proof that this is a great course.

Here is the link to join this course online — Artificial Intelligence for Business

best Udemy course to learn Artificial Intelligence

6. Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python

In the last course, we have seen a simple, not so much technical AI course for beginners and this is exactly the opposite. It’s an advanced AI Course that focuses on deep Reinforcement Learning using Python.

Created by Lazy Programmer and his team, this course is all about the application of deep learning and neural networks to reinforcement learning.

You will also learn about Open AI Gym, which is heavily used in his course for practice and demo. It allows anyone, anywhere in the world, to train their reinforcement learning agents in a standard environment. If you want to go deep on AI then this is the perfect course for you.

Here is the link to join this course online — Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python

best Python course to learn Artificial Intelligence

7. Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning in Python

If you don’t know, Reinforcement Learning is a big part of AI, and this course provides a complete guide to Deep Reinforcement Learning. It helps you to understand reinforcement learning on a technical level.

It also helps you to understand the relationship between reinforcement learning and psychology.

Reinforcement learning has recently become famous for doing some of the fantastic things in AI like In 2016, we saw Google’s AlphaGo beat the world champion in Go. We saw AIs playing video games like Doom and Super Mario.

Much like deep learning, a lot of the theory was discovered in the 70s and 80s, but it hasn’t been until recently that we’ve been able to observe firsthand the amazing results that are possible.

V

Valery

PG Coin
The study and development of artificial intelligence is gaining tremendous popularity because it represents a huge potential to transform various industries, improve efficiency and automate processes, and create new and unique technologies that improve our lives servreality.com

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,190 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,927 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,069 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.