In the weeks before The Witch Queen, Destiny 2 seems to be receiving all the right changes

Squid

Squid

PG Coin
destiny_2_twq_hype_changes.jpg

If you are a steadfast fan of Destiny 2, you may have seen the range of updates included in the This Week at Bungie blog. This is the latest wave of information in a long string of teases and updates, and much like many of the info dumps of the past, it’s damn exciting. It really seems like the excitement around The Witch Queen grows with each post.

For those who haven’t read it yet, the weekly update brought news of a totally reworked gunsmith - an aspect of the game I had totally disregarded from my mind as a component in need of refinement. Sure it means there’s a mad dash to spend all our gunsmith materials, but that’s a chore well worth the rework.

Then there’s the changes to blue engrams. While levelling, these act as occasional upgrades that allow you to soar through the power levels as you experience new content, but soon become inventory filler once you hit the end game.

Read more

Continue reading...

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
9,933 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,912 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,564 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
5,962 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,710 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin
kavins
kavins
3,208 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Today's birthdays

• lewishjeeny