Minecraft release date confirmed for this year

S

sasnik

PG Coin
Minecraft 1.20 update has been confirmed for October 2023 and have been leaked to be epic can not wait

B

Beulah Francis

PG Coin
The spin-off was uncovered at the previous Xbox and Bethesda Games Exhibit, where Microsoft affirmed the title would show up on Xbox and PC within the following year

V

VickieLee

PG Coin
Thank you for the information you shared, as someone who likes to play minecraft, I like information like this

J

JamesFinds

PG Coin
Perhaps it is worth mentioning what is new

Archaeology - Archaeology features will introduce a new type of sand - suspect sand - near desert temples. Using a brush tool, players can remove suspicious blocks of sand to uncover hidden tools and other secrets. Pottery shards will also be found, which, when properly combined, will create a pot with patterns that tell a unique story.
New mob: Sniffer - Sniffer eggs can be found in the newly introduced archaeological sites near the desert temples. Baby Snifflet will hatch from the eggs and grow into a huge Sniffer. The new mob has the ability to 'sniff out' ancient seeds, from which unique ornamental plants will grow when found.
New biome: Cherry Blossom - an addition that introduces cherry blossom trees. Once they have been cut down, pink houses can be built from them. Of course, when destroying them you will also receive seedlings allowing you to plant this type of plant.

G

gamingkingoftheera

PG Coin
Thanks for this post, I have learned good things, Here you can also visit Free Fire Advance Server Link to learn about the updated version of Free Fire Battleground.

Most Richest Forum User

Most PG Coin

P
poojanegi
10,288 PG Coin
M
Monaliza
6,927 PG Coin
L
legitinfoblog
6,705 PG Coin
I
informupdate
6,597 PG Coin
T
Tutorials71
6,074 PG Coin
K
kishoresenthil
4,826 PG Coin
Santhoshzak
Santhoshzak
4,352 PG Coin
E
ellaarthur686
3,824 PG Coin
jaliniris
jaliniris
3,712 PG Coin
N
Niazdarold
3,473 PG Coin

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.